More Black Cock Training for Sissy Sluts!

I came across these on an interracial blog and thought they were pretty hot. They are new, my old BBC trainer is great, and I love it, but I LOVE variety. ;) Spice of life and all ya know. I'm actually scared, I think they REALLY are working. I find myself thinking about being used like a little sissy slut fucktoy by a bunch of big black studs when I should be doing homework. My cock gets hard, my little pink panties get wet, and I have to do SOMETHING just so I can get back to school work. I am truly becoming nothing more than a cumdumpster fuckslut. I just really need some hands on training. I have this recurring fantasy where I get all dolled up, go to an adult bookstore to suck some cock through a gloryhole, and after a couple of cocks a HUGE black cock comes through the hole, I can barely wrap my lips around it, let alone get it in my mouth. I BEG him please fuck my little sissy ass! So he comes into my booth and wastes no time pulling my pink satin thong aside and tearing my little ass apart with his huge cock, while he is fucking the shit out of me more cocks come through the glory hole and I suck each one while he continues to fuck me for SO long. Finally when he is done he doesn't leave. He just stands there and opens the door, and lets a line of men enter to fuck me next. I didn't expect this place to be this busy, or me to be this popular! I suck and suck while my ass is fucked raw. The spot where I am standing is sticky with the cum that has run out of my ass, my thighs are sticky, I have cum a half dozen times in my panties. I have lost track of how many men have used me, my black stud just stood and watched the whole time, taking videos and pictures with his phone. Finally when the last cock has used me, when I am so cumsoaked and used that no one wants me, my legs are trembling, my ass and jaw ache, he wordlessly grabs my purse, and takes me by the arm and leads me to his car. I don't question it, I am so exhausted, I am so submissive, I am his to do what he wants with..... There is more I will save it for another day. Meanwhile enjoy these sissy slut training videos.
Kisses,
Heather

video

video

video

20 comments:

  1. mmm, I am so there in my mind right now... in the passenger seat of his car, cum still running out of my cunt into my panties, and my skirt. My clit stiffening again as he drives me somewhere. Given how I was found and how he saw me used.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vids, hun. And not that I wasn't already craving cock, but now I need it that much more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, very hot. The glory hole fantasy is one of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my fantasies as well. I want to a BBC CumSlut and be trained by Black Men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just what this sissy faggot whore needs is to be a cock whore for BBC Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These movies were hot. I'm like the women in the movies. I'm a sissified ex-male also. I am very passible & passive & I love having a hard black cock driving in & out of my mouth & sissy pussy at the same time. My 2 live in Mistresses love it as well as they always watch me doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was in college to go to my favorite glory hole and done this. Since I was high school, I would go there get $20 in quarters and sit with some snacks and suck cock. The manager knew me well (had suck him and eaten his cum weekly for over a year. Living alone in dorm allow me to go full time cross dressing, until one night I went to my good old gloryhole and spent a weekend being the manager's sissy whore. Nothing like living the dream for a weekend. - SoYoung Kim (me luv BBC long time, me suckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am becumming a crazed sissy cumslut because of your videos! I am sooo addickted to cock and cum I can't control myself anymore! I really want to be dominated and sissified into a cock slave whore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black cock for my sissy hole,ahhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have become such a sissy ever since I found your blog,I'm so in love with my new self and hope someday I'll be on my knees sucking bbc soon. James

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dress and act feel like a girl sucking big cock, eat cum and get fucked...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have never cummed so hard in my life. my whole body is quivering

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love being used by black men

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I love being a Black Cock Sissy Whore. I love getting my sissy ass cunt Gaped by monster Hung Black cock's. I love when I give my ass cunt up to white men I have to ask them if there in me yet. My ass is so loose and used up by black cock's I can't even feel white men's cock's fucking my ass no more. OMG I Love Being A Black Men's Sissy Fuck and I love having my sissy hole gaped by black men's sweet monster cock's. OMG, I am such A Whore. I am CD Terri And I love Giving my Ass up to Black cock's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my many BBC fantasies is to be gangbanged by a dozen big black muscular rough-looking studs each with a BIG BLACK 12' COCK. I want my white bubble butt slutty Tgirl ass pounded brutally, balls deep and hard. See my profile at XHamster, http://xhamster.com/user/tgirljillforbbc

      Delete
  15. I'd love to be used by a group of big black cocks. And have someone video taping everything from the beginning to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would LOVE to have my 'secrete pussy' fucked with no mercy until I am told to suck his black cock cum to his pleasure. My white bf's cock is not enough for my twink hole.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this and want to be in bareback gangbang videos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im a sissy cum slut named Jacklyn and I get repeatedly fucked by my big 9 inch black daddy cock. I luv feeling daddies cock push into my man pussy ...sumtimes daddy has me lick a crackwhore named Rachael's asshole as he uses my hole

    ReplyDelete