Sissy Black Cock Submission Trainer

I found yet another hypno sissy slut training vid for you all! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. These truly bring out the inner slut in me. I envy the beautiful tgirl bimbos with big breasts and tiny waists, long beautiful hair, surgically altered to be as femme as possible. That I think is the big step I need in my feminization training. I need surgery especially breasts, laser hair removal and a personal trainer to sculpt my body into a sexy bimbo slut.
Kisses,
Heather
Sissy Black Cock Submission trainer

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you Heather I am a white sissy faggot for BBC that is what I think and dream about all of the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both you sluts need to be on your knees sucking my big black cock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer sissy csJuly 23, 2012 at 5:13 AM

      Oh please luckywood let me take care of you

      Delete
    2. come to germany luckywood i am a 21 year old sissy cum slut and i can earn a lot of money for you if you whore me out.

      Delete
    3. I need some big black cock throat fucking my white ass. I have a 6" clit and a big pussy for it. I love BBC cant find enough of it! I want to be a slut to a bbc!

      Delete
  3. I want to suck a black cock ..I was do jealous of the burnett I very much would love to swap places with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want not only to suck a black cock but also get fucked by a few black cocks at once. I'd like to be on the receiving end of a train. They could be get fucked up and then have their way with me. And if at first I tried to back out they could force me in the begaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want big black cock to suck to completion and to fuck my sissy pussy making it gape for more black cock

    ReplyDelete